POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Textured bricks : Textured bricks Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Textured bricks
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 18 Jun 2007 09:55:01
Message: <web.46768e2d6946cc56731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone.

I've been saying I'll post this for ages, so here it is - my textured brick
macro. I think it probably needs more testing and I'm sure there's a
hundred ways it could be improved, but in the meantime I'm finding it
damned useful so it's time to spread the wealth, so to speak!

You can download the .inc file from the link on this page:

http://www.infradead.org/~wmp/macro_bricks.html

The page has some examples and a little background on how I usually use it.

NB The page looks a little unfinished and has a couple of broken links on
images because I'm in the midst of revamping my site - the page is in its
final location, however, and this link will remain valid forever (or as
good as).

I hope to see some good images posted in p.b.i from anyone who finds this
useful!

Bill